Happy Friday everyone! We're just headed out for dinner and then have a relaxing evening at home...after putting the horses and cow to bed, of course. I think I should devote a future post to the little hobby farm and the critters that inhabit it. They're an endless source of entertainment!
Anyhoo, welcome to another instalment of Fifties Friday! Today I thought I'd hunt down some accessories to go with the lovely dresses I wrote about in last week's Fifties Friday post. Pinks, reds, rhinestones and Lucite! What more could a girl ask for? Enjoy!
1. Beaded Handbag from the wonderful KFT vintage
2. Stunning Rhinestone and Pearls Necklace and Earring set from A Purple Palm
3. Beautiful White Hat with Rose detail from Jane's Vintage's sweet selection of mid-century items
4. Lucite and Rhinestone Mules from the always lovely Bohemian Bisoux (how I wish I wore a size 5 shoe...sigh)
1. Double Strand Bead Necklace from the wonderful Krissy Kat Vintage
2. Adorable Pink Peeptoes from the incredible Om Again Vintage (once again I have been foiled by my size 8.5 feet...I even have a brooch that matches these beauties perfectly. Rats!)
3. Gorgeous Pink Handbag from Jantiques. Pink and plastic covered? I love it!
4. Pretty and sweet Pink Flower Brooch from the eclectic Jennies Junque
1. Fabulous Red Sling-backs from the wonderful Trendy Bindi
2. Red Rhinestone Earrings? Yes please! I think I'd like to buy every single item Wholehearted Vintage has listed!
3. Red and Burgundy Handbag from Pursonal Baggage 2 If red is one of your neutrals, this two-tone bag will work wonders in your wardrobe!
4. Sweet little red beaded bracelet from Little Black Vanities. Check out their wonderful selection of vintage compacts and perfume bottles
I hope you've had as much fun taking a peek at these wonderful mid-century accessories as I've had putting this edition of Fifties Friday together. Have a wonderful weekend!